8. You Don’t Have Time to Deal with 200+ Calls from 200+ Guests Trying to Figure Out Directions.
The last thing you, your parents, or your maid of honor has time to deal with is an endlessly ringing cellphone from friends and relatives asking to clarify the location one more time. And that’s the reason why Wedbio.com provide one button that will open google map application and automatically show venue(s) on the map. Your guests will easily find the routes to your venue(s).
9. Personalize Your Wedding Website with Your Own Choice of Theme and Color.
Decide what is best for you and your partner. Choose your pre-wed images to be shown, background, font, text-color, tab-icon, sections you want to show, animations, templates, etc.
10. Stay Organised.
There’s no denying the fact that wedding planning is a hard work. Started from setting your wedding budget, to creating your guest list, and after that you need to go back and forth communicate with your suppliers. As a result, you can start to feel a little overwhelming trying to keep track of everything you need to do.
Therefore a wedding website can be an absolute Godsend to keep you feeling sane and your processes streamlined. Sure, wedding websites look beautiful, but what they are really designed for is organisation!
1. Ability to send your save-the-dates and invitations digitally.
2. Track your RSVP’s to confirm your guest numbers.
3. Countdowns to the big day.
4. Workflow to trace how many guests that attend your event.
5. Collect e-money online (red envelope / hong bao).
In conclusions, a wedding website can save you precious hours that you would otherwise be spending on posting invitations or following up RSVPs.